Tuesday 29 December 2015

I realise I am very new to the blogging scene and therefore the quality of my posts may not be to that of someone such as Zoella or Samantha Maria, nor will I have the following or the views, but I am very keen to continue this blog. It has been a few weeks since I posted my last update, just this morning my partner asked me how my blog has been going. Truthfully, I haven't forgotten, however I have been totally at a loss at what I should write about! Blogging isn't my job so I am not a 'beauty blogger' where companies send me samples of products to review. I am a full-time student and a full-time assistant nurse in an aged care facility, so at times I feel I may not have as much to write about. My partner made some suggestions this morning also, and so he has encouraged me to keep pushing on with my blog. Because of the nature of my career, privacy is paramount so I was hesitant to discuss this side of my life, however my partner suggested I speak generally. This may be hard for me to do initially, but I will work at it.
I hope I can maintain my blog to a standard I am proud of and to a standard that is enjoyable for others to read. Any comments and advice is welcomed :)

Take care,
elly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment